Preparation and Publication of Books for Learning Arabic in Urdu. English and Indian Languages:
Under the series name of “Arabic for All”, books are prepared and published in Urdu, English and Indian languages on learning Arabic. The series includes the following books:
- Practical Arabic (Anwarul Arabia At-Tattbikkyya) Book One, (learning Arabic through Urdu accompanied with intense excercises and drills). This book in being translated into Malayalam, Tamil and other languages. Teachers of Arabic consider the book as first of its kind in terms of simplicity, comprehensibility, logical flow and intensive exercises.
- Practical Arabic (Anwarul Arabia At-Tattbikkyya) Book Two (learning Arabic through Urdu accompanied with intense excercises and drills).
- Conversation In Arabic – Book One- The book provides conversations on various daily life situations.
- Indian Folk Tales and Short Stories. The book uses vocabulary that fits into the Indian setting and makes the learning experience of Arabic for Indian students easier and simpler.
- Learning English through Arabic. This book enhances the Arabic language of the learner while learning English. It is a basic book for teaching English through Arabic in the module prescribed for English proficiency through Arabic course offered by the university. It has won the admiration of Arabs seeking to learn English through Arabic.
- Technical and Scientific translation from Arabic to English
- Technical and Scientific translation from English to Arabic.